- When I was young, I wanted to grow up to be a space ninja
- I am bisexual, because if you play for both teams it’s impossible to lose
- I love the sound of my own voice
- My two favorite things are when people dance badly and when fat people fall down
I am writing because someone insinuated recently that I shouldn’t. I wish I was less shallow than that, but hey, we’re friends here, and…. I don’t know where I was going with that.
It’s bio time. I’ll make this quick – only the most important facts.
- When I was young, I wanted to grow up and become a mermaid.
- I stopped playing with Barbie’s around age 10 probably, and not because I wanted to, but because of societal pressures.
- When I played house as a kid, my name was always Jean and I started over a lot if I screwed a particular plot line up.
- Valentine’s day was my favorite in school – but I always waited and took my Valentines home and opened them in private since declaring fake love was a serious matter to me.
- I grew up to become very short. 5’0 to be exact – and the addition of the “0” makes me sound taller.
- A friend of mine once asked the following question. If you find yourself on a deserted island, what 3 things would you want with you. My response? A gun and some Cadbury Eggs – didn’t even see the need for a third thing.
- I love travel (especially surviving), movies (the best of the best AND the best of the worst), and mint ice cream (both color and taste).